Welcome to the Plumeria Short Film Festival of Plumeria Movies, a 3-year-old organization dedicated to spreading the aroma of good cinema by bringing audience closer to good cinemas via Short Film Festivals and Movie Promotions.
WINNING CATEGORIES – BEST SHORT FILM, BEST DIRECTOR, BEST CINEMATOGRAPHER, BEST EDITOR, BEST SCRIPT, BEST ACTOR
Winning categories varies depending on the submission we receive. If we feel another category deserve special mention or an award, then we will include it and the same way, if we think the categories submitted is not to a standard of PSFF win, it will be removed.
Submission Requirements or
- Films must be submitted through an online screener (Vimeo or YouTube)
- Films must have been completed after Jan. 1, 2015
- All non-English, non-Malayalam, non-Tamil films must have English subtitles.
- If your film is selected we will ask you stills and press kits via email.
This festival is open to films of whatever genre.
- All films selected to play will compete against one another for the Emerging Filmmaker Award.
- All submissions welcome from all corners of the globe. Although keep in mind that the Festival will be held in Cochin, Kerala – India.
- It is the responsibility of the filmmaker to secure authorization for any copyrighted material that may be used in the film.
- PSFF 2017 does not pay screening fees or guarantee travel or distribution for filmmakers.
- By submitting a film you agree that the film is allowed to be screened at the film festival + the posters/screenshot can be used by PSFF 2017 for festival’s promotional activitis.
- The festival is hereby also granted the right to utilize image(s) and/or biographical information of the filmmakers for promotional purposes.
- Films selected for screening will be notified on or around April 5th, 2017.
- Secure online link to your completed film. Trailers are not accepted.
2nd Plumeria Short Film Festival proudly accepts entries via FilmFreeway.com, the world’s best online submission platform. FilmFreeway offers free HD online screeners, unlimited video storage, digital press kits, and more.
Shorts under 10 minutes
- Deadline (March 12, 2017): Rs. 500 (for Indian submissions) / $10 (for rest of the world)
- Extended Deadline (March 31st, 2017): Rs. 650 (for Indian submissions) / $10 (for rest of the world)
Long shorts 10+ minutes:
- Deadline (March 12, 2017): Rs. 850 (for Indian submissions) / $15 (for rest of the world)
- Extended Deadline (March 31st, 2017: Rs. 1000 (for Indian submissions) / $15 (for rest of the world)
Entry fees must be paid on-line to the mentioned account.
- We do not accept checks.
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- Entries will not be viewed without payment.
BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS
Account Name: Plumeria Movies
Bank: Bank of India
Account Number: 857220110000167
IFSC Code: BKID0008572
Contact Number: +918089338201 (India)
By submitting your film, you expressly acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by the terms of this agreement.
CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.orgFollow plumeriamovies