Only for people brighter than us
If you’re good at writing about movies or books, and looking for a webpage to share it with over 3 lakhs readers, we want you to join Plumeria Movies as a writer! You can write articles/features on movies, books, filmmakers, writers, songs, English translation of popular songs, or make lists like ‘Top 10 Movies of Rajinikanth’ or ‘Best Romantic Movies in Bollywood’ or… anything related to cinema or books.
We’re assembling a team of passionate writers in order to provide high-quality content to the thousands of our daily readers.
During your first submission, you must provide:
Your Full Name, A Photo (optional but recommended), and A small bio (profession or interests)! We want our readers to know the writer.
The more clicks your post gets, the more pay you get.
Or else, you can promote your business, webpage, blogs or movies with a backlink.
Terms and Conditions:
1. You must submit a photo (1200×675) of your choice for the article, related to the article. If you are not providing a photo, we will be using the best suitable pic available on net.
2. Strictly no racism, no body shaming, no religious/caste/porn/betting promotion lines.
3. The writings which are unethical/filled with hatred/religious/gossips will not be published. It is up to Plumeria to decide whether to publish the writing or not.
4. It is not compulsory to write like Roger Ebert or Baradwaj Rangan but English must be good enough to read and understand.
5. Payment is completely depending upon the clicks the ‘post’ get. The more clicks it get, the more pay you get. You can ask us about the traffic details via E-Mail.
6. We recommend using the same mail id for all communications.
Apply – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know the following in your email:
1. Your age, and location?
2. Can you tell us your 5 favourite movies?
3. What’s your writing experience?
4. If you were a Plumeria Movies contributor, how often would you post?
MOVIES OR BOOKS OR MUSIC
1. Submit a title/topic title
2. You will get a reply whether the topic is acceptable or not, and also whether it will come under pay per article or pay per view.
3. You can opt whether to proceed with the title or not, or submit another article
4. Article should be of minimum 400 words. Properly paragraphed.
5. We will check the content before accepting it. In both cases we will inform you via mail.
6. Payment – 15-25 days after the publication of your article. We will proceed the payment only after your payment request.