There are movies which made you cry. We are trying to list the best of such movies. Hope you will enjoy these films if you have not seen.
1. It’s a Wonderful Life (directed by Frank Capra): An angel is sent from Heaven to help a desperately frustrated businessman by showing him what life would have been like if he had never existed.
2. Schindler’s List (directed by Steven Spielberg): Oskar Schindler, a German industrialist and member of the Nazi party, tries to save his Jewish employees after witnessing the persecution of Jews in Poland.
3. Aakashadooth (directed by Sibi Malayil): The film tells the tale of a widow suffering from leukemia. Johnny and Annie have four children. But Annie is diagnosed with a terminal illness and Johnny gets killed in a brawl leaving their children orphaned.
4. In The Mood For Love (directed by Wong Kar-wai): Neighbours Chow and Su are shocked when they learn their spouses are dating each other. Problem arises when they are attracted to each other but their morals stop them from expressing their love.
5. A Moment To Remember (directed by John H. Lee): A Korean love story about a young couple’s enduring love, which is tested when 27 year old Sun-jin is diagnosed with a rare form of Alzheimer’s disease.
6. The Sound of Music (directed by Robert Wise): In the early 20th century, Maria, an aspiring nun, is sent as a governess to take care of seven motherless children. Soon her jovial, loving nature tames their hearts, including their father’s.
7. Subarnarekha (directed by Ritwik Ghatak): A man opposes the love between his sister and the orphan they adopted years earlier. It was part of the trilogy, Meghe Dhaka Tara (1960), Komal Gandhar (1961), and Subarnarekha (1962), all dealing with the aftermath of the Partition of India in 1947 and the refugees coping with it.
8. Innale (directed by Padmarajan): A victim of an accident forgets her past and is not able to recall her identity. She falls in love with a man who provides her security and starts life afresh. But soon her past comes haunting.
9. City Lights (directed by Charlie Chaplin): A tramp loves a blind girl who sells flowers on the street. He is able to help her gain her eyesight with the help of a wealthy man but is thrown in prison before she can see.
10. Paradesi (directed by Bala): A group of villagers are lured to work on a tea plantation run by British officers. Little do they know that there is no chance of homecoming.
[tweetthis]Movies That Will Make You Cry[/tweetthis]
Civil Engineer. Music Addict. Choreographer.